I just discovered the blogging bundle in textmate. It works great, but I was a bit confused about how to get started.
- you need to have a WordPress blog (or any blog that uses the MetaWeblog API)
- launch textmate
- from the Bundles menu, select Blogging
- select Setup Blogs from menu
- in the file that opens, enter your blog’s name and the url for it’s xmlrpc endpoint
- save and close that file
- create a new file, and, optionally, put some text in it
- go back into the Bundles—> Blogging menu and select Post To Blog
- when prompted, enter a title for your blog post, and then your WordPress username and password (3 separate prompts).
The bundle will then publish the contents of your file as a post to your blog.